Tuesday 19 April 2011

Today & Tomorrow

Today, I have to apologise for the lack of images of my ginger jars, seems the camera, me and just the right amount of light are not getting along.  I think this will have to be a job for the Easter break.  Today, my lovely sister and I enjoyed a gorgeous coffee and some raspberry crumble at, the newest edition to Latrobe Terrace at Paddington, Hamptons Home Living here .  I met Tania and Luke, the owners of Hamptons Home Living, you can find Tania at http://hamptonshomeliving.blogspot.com/.  What a gorgeous store!!!  For a long time now, I have been searching for the perfect store....... full to the brim with gorgeous items/linen/garden/candles/home eye candy........ with an adjoining coffee shop....hmmmm I'm in heaven (and it includes a view of the city off the back deck).  Tania is a delight and I am in awe of any woman in business (especially a wife and husband team).  I know they will make you feel very welcome, so please make sure you drop in and enjoy the fabulous coffee and browse through the shop.  I can assure you, you won't leave empty handed, I didn't.


Today's purchase...Candles from Hamptons Home Living...Ecoya Pink Champagne, Ecoya Sweet Pea & Jasmine and Ecoya Lotus Flower candles...the house is smelling Divine! 

Tomorrow, I intend on starting my inspiration board (which I fear will turn into an inspiration wall).  To start with today though, I am adoring Kelly Wearstler.  Loads of colour......check out her site here for some more colour.



Images from http://www.kellywearstler.com/

http://www.kellywearstler.com/
Ciao

Sonnee

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Thanks for your post- I didn't know that little place had been converted into a shop! Can't wait to check it out. Go down the road to Monty's Chocs for a hot choc- so good (close your eyes & u could be in Italy!)
    LovT

    ReplyDelete