Thursday 7 April 2011

I Heart Blue and White

My birthday was on boxing day, my lovely sisters and mum gave me a stunning blue and white gift (actually 2 large matching lamp bases).  I have a gorgeous collection of blue and white ginger jars, jugs and vases.  I adore the patterned blue and white.  They proudly sit on my mantle piece and I am often caught looking up and admiring them.  I have finally found the perfect spot at home for the lamps, phew!  They have been sitting around waiting for just the right lamp shade to be added.  I am still undecided about what fabric to get the lamp shades made out of but I know that it will have lovely bright colours, so for now, the bases have crisp white shades.  I am very excited to have my talented photographer brother in law come over on Sunday to take some professional photos of the house, including the blue and white collection (I have been meaning to do this for some time).  I will post some of the snaps of my favourite items from home after I get them done on the weekend.  Until then.......I love Stuart Membery's blue and white lamp bases.  Actually, I really love this entire image, to check out more go to www.stuartmemberyhomecollection.blogspot.com/  I had the absolute pleasure of meeting him last year at Black & Spiro's opening of the new shop.  His style is so fresh and makes me want to relax and take in the beauty.  Would also love a huge bunch of pink lillies somewhere in the shot.




www.stuartmemberyhomecollection.blogspot.com/ 

And this with the stunning bright flowers (and of course the blue and white drum)


http://www.stylehome.com/

Ciao

Sonnee



2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, will post again soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for referencing our Temple Street Consul and Lodge Ottoman. Stuart is currently in Singapore attending to the opening a new SM Home Collection store and has asked me to pass on our thanks & best wishes. Yudith.

    ReplyDelete