Tuesday 19 April 2011

Beginning of Inspiration Board

Here is the beginning of my inspiration board, soon to be, wall.  I have been keeping this trellis wallpaper for over a year now.  I have been trying to find the perfect thing to do with it.....line the cork inspiration board with it.....done.  These are some images that i have acquired lately, they are waiting patiently to be framed and to go on a cluster wall above our old brick pizza oven (beside the timber mirror that I painted bright yellow).  At this rate, if I don't start to get these framed there will be a mountain of them sitting around as they seem to be multiplying by the day.

Favourite wall paper that has been neglected for over 12 months.....purchased from Black & Spiro

Image from eBay purchase.....love her spotty bikinis!

Image from Inside Out Magazine's latest issue & 50's pin up girl eBay collectors card

Anna Spiro's chair by Anne Harwell from annechovie.etsy.com

Beautiful!  From Kerry Shipp of Driftwood Interiors

Image from Inside Out Magazine.....I need more magazines!

eBay purchase from (I will get back to you).  Love the tulle skirt!

Ciao

Sonnee

1 comment:

  1. Well hello there Sonnee! So nice to see you here blogging - I know I'm going to love following along, if your first few posts are anything to go by. And thank you so much for mentioning my painting, you're too sweet :) K xx

    ReplyDelete