Monday 4 April 2011

Getting Started


Well, it has been too long in getting to this point BUT now that I am here (even if everything isn't perfect) I am delighted to be launching the blog today. I am very naive when it comes to blogging, so please bear with me.  I have started this blog as a way of collecting my thoughts and wading through where I find myself at this particular point and also as a reference point for the things I adore.  I have for some time enjoyed readying my favourite blogs, mostly around interior design and decorating and have fallen in love with the blogging world (it really is a world of its own).  As I am a women in business, I wanted to firstly show my support and total enthusiasm for 2 other very special women in business.....my talented sister Melanie Parker and her equally talented business partner Elizabeth Raptis.  Their 3rd issue of their interior design magazine, Ivy & Piper,  The Fashion Issue, can be found at www.ivyandpiper.com.au  It is a fantastic emagazine full to the brim with gorgeous items, articles and industry heavy weights.  Well done girls, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading the mag!!

Ciao


Sonnee

No comments:

Post a Comment