Tuesday 10 May 2011

A Few of My FavouriteThings

My favourite drink.....image from one of my favourite designers www.sassandbide.com.au


Courtesy of Vogue TV, amazing after all of this time her apartment looks as stylish as ever!  A truly stylish lady!


My favourite perfume....."Coco Mademoiselle is a women's perfume in the Chanel collection that was introduced in 2001 for the younger Chanel fans.  The fragrance was created by Jacques Polge, the nose of Chanel since 1978"  Wikipedia Commons


Blue and white ginger jars are an absolute favourite, this gorgeous image is from Anna Spiro


This image captures a few of my favourite things.... candles, pink and peonies.  Image from the lovely blog Heavenly Blooms



This post could go on FOREVER!!

Ciao Sonnee 

1 comment:

  1. Yum, yum, and more yum. I also love a blue and white ginger jar, myself. Lovely images. x

    ReplyDelete